CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Foaming Hand Soap Addiction!!

I have an addiction! er...well, I have a ton of addictions but this is one I want to share. LOL

Pampering Delights makes this absolutely AWESOME foaming hand soap!!

I seriously wash my hands a bazillion times a day just to sniff the stuff. ;)

Pam has a really great scent list so I'm sure you're bound to find your favorite amongst them all!

A few of my faves are Black Raspberry Vanilla, Pink Sugar, Fruit Slices and Honey and Shea!!

The price is beyond reasonable and she also offers refill bottles if you already have a foamer bottle handy.
There's also organic options available! ;)

Here's the direct link to the foaming soaps:

And here's the link to the store:
Go try some today!!

0 comments: