CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Won an Award!! Whoo Hoo!!



I won an award from






WillowLakeScents


Thanks SOOOO Much!!! :D My first award! How SWEET!!


Here's the Award and Rules:


1: You must link back to the person who you received the award from.


2: You have to nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of the award!!


I know it's gonna be hard to pick only 10 deserving blogs - I'd also like to pick everyone, however those are not the rules - plus it would take many posts to nominated everyone.



So here's my 10 nominees in no particular order:


1: Olenka at Scrapin life

2: Pam at Keeping up with Kevin, Pamela and Kayden!

3: Michelle at Cozy Moments

4: Michelle at Out of the Box Sampler

5: Back to Heather at WillowLakeScents

6: Jacklen at A Day in the Life of the Outlaw Mama

7: WendiWinn at WendiWinn: giveaway

8: Megan at Patterson Family

9: Lazy Housewife at So Not Domestic

10: FLMom at The Diaper Duty Diary

Okay....off to notify my winners! :P



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww thank you sweety!!! ooh shucks make me blush and all 80)

WillowLakeScents said...

You Rock!

Lazy Housewife said...

Thanks so much for the award! :-)