CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm in Twisted Peppermint Heaven!!



I'm a Mint Lover and this Twisted Peppermint scent from Bath and Body Works is just an awesome smelling peppermint! mmmmmmmm




Now, I, myself am a die-hard etailer shopper/supporter being a WAHM myself but I'll give credit where credit is due in the mainstream market as well and this product line definitely deserves a mention!!





My lovely husband actually got my Christmas gifts right this year!! Ya think after 10 Christmases together he'd learn a little sooner right? LOL

Well, bless his heart he pegged it this year!! ;)



First off I get this big ole box from the UPS Man. It says Bath and Body Works on it and I grabbed a knife as fast as I could to rip the box open to see what's inside!!

There's a big gift wrapped box from BBW inside with a note on top stating Merry Christmas! I love you, Kevin.... :*) aaaaaaaaw





Inside is a Twisted Peppermint-Palooza!!!

My Sweets got me two Sugar Scrubs, a Body Lotion, a Body Spray, 2 Antibacterial Soaps, 2 Foaming Soaps!!! Whoa Baby!!!


Also, in this big box was 2 Antibacterial and 2 Foaming Soaps in Winter Candy Apple Scent (my other fave!) and 2 C.O. Bigelow Marshmallow Sundae Lip goodies!!!



Now, I have to report that this lotion right above did not want to play nice with the other guys and decided to flip his lid mid-shipment. What a gooey mess was made inside this box!! The first layer had a lotion/tissue paper paper mache thing going on and it was disgusting to clean through.



One of the scrubs had a leak and a bit of the spray was out of the bottle as well. Luckily, the rest of the goodies all had shrink wrap tops and was wrapped under this layer of goodies!

Had to make a call to the CS and got it all straightened out!! Replacements for the messed up items are en route!!




DH was really upset because he paid extra for the gift wrap and he tried his hardest to do good this Christmas! I told him no worries at all because I was happy to see he tried and a little peppermint paper mache wasn't gonna get me down- No sir-eeee!!! :) LOL




0 comments: